Wednesday, May 1, 2013

How to Fix Blank Black Screen Problem in ASUS Laptop?

I bought this Asus laptop and it's less than one month now. I just woke up one day, turned it on and found myself facing a black blank screen on the monitor. It could no longer load the operating system. I tried to turn it off, then turned it on again but it still could not boot the operating system.

If you encounter the same problem, do not panic for it can be resolved in less than 5 minutes. Here's how:

1. Make sure that laptop is at OFF state
2. Press the ON button
3. Hold it, do not release until it will load the operating system

That's it. If that did not resolve the issue, do this:

1. Remove the battery of your laptop
2. Press the ON button for about one minute
3. Connect to your adapter
4. Press ON button

I hope that would solve your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something