Thursday, December 6, 2012

Three Truly Amazing Facts About Trolli Candies




@TrolliPH on Twitter asked us:

“If we were to give you truckloads of gummy bears or gummy worms for free, what would you do with them?”

I answered:

"I will make a big castle made of gummy bears where smll kids can enter and play and have fun.After that, we will eat it'

That's it and I won:



So they rewarded me with awesome Trolli Candies, a lot of candies:




While enjoying the Trolli Candies, I discovered three truly amazing facts about this product.

1. Trolli- The One for Fun

If you are thinking of something fun to give to your inaanaks this Christmas or during their birthdays or even just in normal days, give them loads of Trolli Candies. Dull moments will turn into fun moment because their variety of candies comes in different colors, sizes and designs. I bet the maker of this product has only one thing in mind- FUN.

2. Fruit Flavour Jelly Shape

Whether it is in the form of caterpillar, or penguins and sunkist, or an octopus,




you will never go wrong with Trolli candies because each variety is fruit flavoured. The jelly factor of this candy makes it easier for the manufacturer to shape it in different fun forms.

So the formula is: Jelly-ish + Fruit flavoured = Fun Candies

3. Safe to eat

Worried about your kids too much eating pizza? Give them a trolli Gummi Pizza:




Keep them away from sodas, just give them Trolli Cola Bottles to eat:




Not only is it healthy and fun, but also safe to eat. Their candies, although in different forms and shape, do not contain elements like alcohol or pork products. Moms should not worry, Trolli Candies are safe to eat.

Thank you Trolli for coming up with this truly amazing product. Trolli is truly the one for fun for kids and for kids at heart.

17 comments:

  1. Trolli has indeed evolved to so many gummi treats from the usual gummy bears and worms. Kids just love Trolli.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not only kids, include kids at heart

      Delete
  2. Trolli one of my favorite past time food. My favorite brand of candies. My daughters love it too, especially the gummy bears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, every kid loves gummy bears

      Delete
  3. Wow! Congratulations! I forgot how Trolli tasted. It's been a while na since I last had one. Can't even remember. I don't eat candies kasi. I mean, not that much :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks algene, you should try their candies now...

      Delete
  4. Can I have the trolli on my own? kidding! :D

    hmmm.. I have tried some of their products before and it was so good! i'm thinking of giving them lots of trolli to my nieces and keep some to myself. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe... of course Jonas.... I'd love to share it

      Delete
  5. Love love love trolli. My little boys shopping at Hobby lobby is not complete without a pack hangs on a cashiers side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our grocery would not be complete without that in our cart, my children usually get the pizza and hamburger shaped candies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trolli cola bottles is definitely better than sodas for your kids. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! you so lucky! they lookd yummy and indeed yummy! i love them too! great answer as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations! i love those candies, especially the gummy worms

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky u! Trolli gummies are my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my Gosh!! Trolli is my super duper favorite candy, ever since :D I like their Cola Bottles :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i haven't tried this Trolli candies, shirg you send me some.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow you are lucky.. i bet you answered just for fun yet it gave you this chewy reward. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Say Something