Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Refreshing Afternoon with Honeydew Frost with Figaro Tea

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.

It’s a Monday afternoon and while most of the people are busy doing their first day of the week tasks, I am enjoying it like it’s a weekend. It’s so hot that I almost melted, so I have this sudden obsession with Milk Tea. I am not really a milk tea drinker and I don't know much about that, so I guess it won't harm if I'm going to try it.

In a tropical country like Philippines where sun is omnipresent all year round, sometimes you need to sit back, relax and refresh.

When you are looking for a place where you can sip awesome milk tea and eat good food while surfing the internet, I recommend Figaro. This is located at The Peak of the Gaisano Mall Davao City.

The place is so awesome because you don’t need to stay inside the air conditioned coffee shop to feel cool. When you stay outside, you can breathe fresh air which is a better alternative.


But you can also stay inside the shop if you want.


When you are at Figaro, try their newest milk tea craze, the Honeydew Frost with Figaro Tea.


You can get this for only P100. You know what is good with Honeydew Frost? You can really feel the presence of the tea. A few sip of Honeydew frost will make bad vibes go away. I really like it that it has become my instant favourite. I was so thrilled with the cooling sensation effect. For me. it's too perfect to be true, or maybe I am just thirsty. Aside from the Honeydew Frost, they also have Wintermelon Frost, I haven't got a chance to try that one because I know I am already overspending for a milk tea. But it's worth every single buck.

I also like Honeydew Frost because you can just partner it with any food in the counter. It’s perfect with a slice of cake, or with a piece of bread, and even with Tuna Pie.


If you shop at Gaisano Mall and you feel like chilling out, visit Figaro coffee shop with your family at The Peak of the mall.



It’s a perfect place to chill out. Sip. Dine. And Surf.

2 comments:

Say Something