Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nokia Lumia 800 Product Specification and Price

I'm craving for Nokia Lumia 800 right now. Too bad it's not practical for me to buy a new cellphone unit now because my current unit is still in good condition. But if I am going to buy a new cellphone now, I would not think twice to buy Nokia Lumia 800.

Aside from the specifications and the applications, I just love the physical feature of the phone.

 Display size: 13.7"

"Curved 3.7" AMOLED ClearBlack glass touchscreen display seamlessly integrated into a smooth one-piece body"



And for the quick glance at the specification of this smartphone, plese refer below:

Dimensions: 116.5 x 61.2 x 12.1 mm
Weight:  142 g
Display size: 480 x 800 pixels, 3.7" (252 ppi)
Display Type: AMOLED capacitive, 16 M colors
Glass Type: Corning Gorilla Glass
Memory: 16 GB storage, 512 MB RAM
Camera: 8 MP, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, dual-LED flash
OS: Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
CPU: 1.4 GHz Scorpion
GPU: Adreno 205
Battery: Li-lon 1450 mah

The Nokia Lumina 800 with Windows phone is currently available only for Globe users. Guess what, you can get one for yourself for only P1,499 a month with My Super Plan UnliSurf Combo 999.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something