Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Bets for FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012


The campaign for the 2012 FHM 100 sexiest women in the world has commenced last April 2, 2012. This is I think the most exciting and at the same time “hormone-provoking” campaign ever made in the Philippines. The Goddesses from every corner of the earth will be judged according to the sexiness factor. Among these goddesses, who do you think will be nominated? Who will dominate? And who will take this year’s coveted title as the sexiest women in the world 2012?

As I am working on this blogpost with my two hands, I have names (and yes images) on my head that I wish would be included, if not top, in the list of 100 sexiest women in the world for the year 2012. Sexiness for me is not only limited on Physical features. Just because a woman possesses a vital statistics of 34-24-34 doesn’t mean she’s considered sexy. I can only consider a woman sexy if she has an “eye-popping” body plus great personality.

And for that, I would like to nominate and/or vote these five gorgeous ladies as one of the 2012 FHM 100 sexiest women in the world.

Disclaimer: I don’t own the photos featured on this blogpost. Credit goes to www.fhm.com.ph for these images.

1. Karen Bordador


Needless to say she’s the sexiest DJ in the whole wide world. We call her Teacher K and I always listen to her morning radio show on Monster RX 93.1 with Rico Robles. She is also a VJ on Flippish.com, a host, a model, an actress, a singer and a contributor writer.

2. Jinri Park 

 
We are building a clan called #JinriNation and this sweet girl from Korea is an ultimate reason for this. I admire her sweet voice on radio, yes, she’s also a DJ, and I love it when she mentions my name on air for greetings. There’s a kilig factor, and for that, I consider her sexy. Jinri is actually a part time student, a part time DJ and a part time model. If you really want to know her sexiness level, just let her say “Oh yeaaaahhh!!!”.

3. Toni Gonzaga

 

Probably not somebody you would expect to be on the list. It’s not that she’s not attractive or sexy, of course, we can’t deny the fact that Toni is one of the Kapamilya girls with great body shape. Her sexiness is not the typical breast out-stomach in-chin up set up. I consider her sexy because she’s smart and she possesses a personality that I think every man likes.

4. Solenn Heusaff

 A woman with a hard to get personality and has last name difficult to pronounce. She’s the only reason why I watched Survivor Philippines. You may judge her as an easy prey, but no, she’s the palaban one. She is a good singer, a very passionate painter, great designer, exceptional artist and a Survivor. Sya Na!!!!

5. Camille Prats

 

The who? Yes, I bet for Camille Prats. And the only reason I find her sexy is because, she’s my childhood crush. *blush…blush…blush*

SO, what are you waiting for? Vote now! Just visit this link for the procedure on how to vote for  2012 FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World:


http://www.fhm.com.ph/incoming/fhm-feature/article/12120

3 comments:

  1. In our community females are respected maximum for their looks and individuality but men are respected more for what they promote community.

    Live girls

    ReplyDelete

Say Something