Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Scribbled Messages from Happy Morning Rushers

When was the last time you wrote a message to somebody using your own handwriting? With the advent of technology, parang halos lahat nagiging automated na. I remember when I was in grade school, I used to write letters to friends na nasa malayo. Since it’s a snail mail, usually, makakarating yong sulat 3 days after and you really have to visit the post office just to send or get your mails. SO if you want to greet a Happy Birthday to a friend na nasa ibang lugar, you need to send your letter 3 days before. Pero ngayon, you can send messages in an instant. May twitter, Facebook, Plurk, text and skype.

The reason why I am talking about this is because I realize wala pa rin makakatalo sa sulat kamay. I mean, you can really feel the message if it is scribbled by hands. Yong tipong kahit halos di mo na maintindihan pero feel na feel mo pa rin yong emotion. Example ko na lang yong The Morning Rush Book na pinadala ni @jrhyan, a fellow rusher from Manila. I’m excited to receive this not because of the book since I already bought a copy of this last year pa and even read it for the nth time ( if you want to know more about the book, check it here), I’m excited because Chico, Delle and Gino (the hosts of The Morning Rush radio show) and some of the rushers scribbled their message for me on some of the pages. My heartfelt gratitude goes out to @jrhyan for the effort and the rest of the Davaorushers @Rawrph and @xiongpagong for making this possible.

Actually, the people who scribbled messages on this book are my fellow rushers (Mga adik sa The Morning Rush radio show) and I am communicating with them on almost daily basis, so we can actually exchange messages like this through Twitter if we want. Pero iba kasi yong naka Scribbled, parang something special. I didn’t meet them yet in person because of the location, but we treat each other as brothers and sisters since we only have one goal and that is to laugh and create positive vibe every morning. Iba kasi yong umaga pa lang tumatawa ka na, and we all agreed on this aspect, that’s why I would like to call them HAPPY RUSHERS and I am proud I am one of them. I would like to share the positive vibe to all my readers by sharing my co-rushers scribbled messages for me.

And of course, I can’t finish this blog post without sharing the message from Chico, Delle and Gino.
I will forever be happy; therefore, I will forever be a rusher. Brotherhood and sisterhood could not only achieved by going through hazing. If you want to be a morning rusher, the only requirement is BE HAPPY and you’re in.

16 comments:

  1. i love handwritten messages! they feel very very personal :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow pre, mahal na mahal ka talaga nila! :D
    Scribbled notes has a lot more feelings din kasi compared to typos through social medias.

    OT. Kumusta na ang dakbayan? n_n

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like keeping books like this. It's always a rush (pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love reading scribbled notes. makes you feel extra special... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss snail mail too! And yes, we may be able to send messages more quickly through social media, but snail mail gives a more personalized feel to a certain message. In a way, it makes me feel that I'm with the person. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Happy so I qualify as a HAPPY RUSHER! yay. but i am not a morning person so can't listen to the morning radio program. Yea I prefer handwritten messages so one reason i don't get a twitter account eh haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is why hands and their purpose never get old despite all the changes and developments of our times :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. as far as i could remember, the last time i received a handwritten message was still in college..waaaaaah! that was 3 years ago, i guess..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  9. It makes me happy or giggle to read scambbled messages. And one of the sweeties things ever..

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can feel the emotion while reading handwritten messages. In business, sending handwritten sorry messages show sincerity, in my own opinion

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can feel the emotion while reading handwritten messages. In business, sending handwritten sorry messages show sincerity, in my own opinion

    ReplyDelete
  12. personalized messages do not fail to hit the right spot...agree?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everyone loves personal messages :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seeing those different penmanship makes me feel like back in highschool again as most of my books were filled with dedications. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love hand written personal messages too! It feels good when someone tells you what they feel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love writing letters...scribbles...notes...love the idea of giving and receiving letters through snail mail....=D

    ReplyDelete

Say Something