Friday, January 20, 2012

Possible Davaoeno Housemates of Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 4


KUYA of Pinoy Big Brother is currently searching for the next batch of housemates for the Season 4 of Teen Edition. Basically, he is looking for teenagers (13 to 17 years old) to be the guest of his house for the upcoming Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 4.

Now, it’s Davaoeno Teens time to shine as Kuya visited Davao to search for teen housemates. In order to be a housemate, you must have a strong personality, you must stand out from the crowd and you must have a good Pinoy Teen quality. And by crowd, I mean this:



In order to win Kuya’s heart, you must endure whatever it takes to get his attention including waiting for a long line like this:


You see, the road to being a housemate is not that easy. However, I’ve spotted some interesting personalities in the crowd which I think could make it to Kuya’s house. Here is my list of possible Davaoeno and Davaoena PBB Teen Edition Season 4 housemates:

Disclaimer: This is just my own opinion. PBB management has always the last and final list of housemates. 

Possible Davao Teen Housemate Number 1: Joyce 
Approximate Age: 15 to 16 years old

She’s the first girl teen auditionee who catches my attention because she’s so noisy. She’s been talking with her friends sharing her experiences during the audition all out loud and I guess this is the kind of personality that Kuya and viewers like. When I asked her if I could take a picture, one second she hesitated, then she stroke a post for me. LOL. I like her because I think there will be no dull moment if you are with her. She’s like Alex Gonzaga for me , personality wise. I hope Kuya would choose her.


Possible Davao Teen Housemate Number 2: Jericho 
Approximate Age: 16 to 17 years old

He was just sitting in one corner quietly, and when I asked him for a picture taking for blog feature, he never hesitated. He looks like a good guy and we need this kind of housemate in Kuya’s house.


Possible Davao Teen Housemate Number 3: Jacklyn 
Approximate Age: 13 to 15 years old

She has a charming personality and she is morena. Kuya must start picking girls with morena beauty because it’s not good to see all white and mestiza girls on TV. She could be the best representative of a true teen Filipina beauty.


Possible Davao Teen Housemate Number 4: Lance 
Approximate Age: 16 to 17 years old

He may not have the artista look or a matinee idol material, but he has an interesting personality which I think attractive on TV. He looks like a street smart kid who will do everything and anything to win. Kuya like this kind of personality, so I have a good feeling Lance will be chosen. He looks awkward in this picture because he can’t believe somebody is taking his picture.



Possible Davao Teen Housemate Number 5: Jess
Approximate Age: 16 to 17 years old

With her looks and her appeal, this sweet girl I think came from a rich family. She’s so busy when I took this picture but she still smiled on my camera, so she took my heart, I mean, my vote for that. I want to see her more on TV, so please, KUYA, if you are reading this post, pick her…I'm begging...


Possible Davao Teen Housemate Number 6: Michael 
Approximate Age: 13 to 14 years old

Ask me to define BAGETS and I will give you Michael. He is the perfect image of the word BAGETS. He looks so young and I think we need young people like him in Kuya’s house. I had this funny conversation with Michael about blogging and social media before we took this picture, like, I need to explain to him about blogging so he knows where I will post this picture. LOL


Possible Davao Teen Housemate Number 7: Althea 
Approximate Age: 13 to 14 years old

This is the girl with a stage mother. LOL. Actually, it’s her mother who convinced her for this picture taking. I find her attractive and cool, so I bet she will be one of those lucky housemates. I even told her mother “Malay mo, sumikat yong anak mo, at least na meet ko na in person”, and she laughed.


Possible Davao Teen Housemate Number 8: Cristina 
Approximate Age: 13 to 14 years old

She’s the youngest face I’ve seen in the crowd of the auditioneers. She’s so pretty, I guess she’s a mestiza. I was not able to ask her about this, but yeah, she looks so young. I was even tempted to ask her if she would audition for Going Bulilit or PBB. LOL


Possible Davao Teen Housemate Number 8 and 9: Demi and Jaren 
Approximate Age: 17 to 18 years old

These two girls act, talk and move like mature people, but they are teenagers. I will be happy if Kuya will include them this season.


They are the ones who got my vote and I am positive one of them will make it to Kuya’s house. Here are some aspiring housemates talking about their experience during the audition:


Boys Teen aspiring housemates on their way to the audition area. Good luck guys:


I admire mothers who support the dream of their children.


And look who is the celebrity visitor of the day. No other than, ex housemate Tol of PBB.


I admire the Davaoeno and Davaoena teens who attended the PBB Teen Edition Season 4 audition at SM Davao because they believe in their dreams.

The official list of housemates for PBB Teen edition Season 4 will be revealed soon.

24 comments:

  1. ... happy to see people who are excited, happy and ready to face the camera! Love your last line "because they believe in their dreams!" - and why not? right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck to them!! It's good to know that they're doing everything for their dream, daming sumisikat sa bahay ni kuya e Malay natin swertehen din Sila..

    ReplyDelete
  3. in my opinion your choices all qualify :) definitely the organizer will find a hard time in evaluating the housemates, walang tulak kabigin, like them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never watched an episode of this show but to those who like it, I hope it will be an interesting season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sa lahat siguro ng reality show, Big Brother and di ko magets... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've a strong sense of "housemate maker" That's a unique talent, an extra-ordinary capability. Your keen observation makes you to stand out among the PBB judges or talent scouts, but you're not. Hope this list of yours will be one of those in to the house of Big Brother. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. lots of hopeful PBB housemates. Good luck to all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck to them! I can see their enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow I also encountered another teen she already been accepted in PBB we both pick up the same dress but I gave way for her, I can't say no to her angelic face and I forgot her names huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are among the few who belives that dreams could come true... Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. everyone has it's own charisma but we never know what they really look for in a housemate, good luck on ur picks...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck to all of your protégée . I hope one of them become the ultimate winner for Pinoy Big brother teen edition. Just tell them that what What you think you become! It never fails to fire up the dreams of the hopeful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. dami talagang gustong pumasok sa bahay ni kuya .kahit mahaba pila ang tyaga nilang naghihintay. Goodluck sa mag makakapasok na teen ager. siguro kung isa ang anak ko sa mapipili,matutuwa talaga ako.

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha. cool, good luck to everyone. it's a tough competition, but you have to make one step at a time. looking forward to seeing them on TV someday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi.. im jericho,, ung kinunan mu ng pic,, nka brown na jacket.. haha,. lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello jericho....buti nakita mo yong blog post...good luck to you

    ReplyDelete
  17. gusto ko humabol .. hmm kung di lang kasi ngakaemergency eh :'( pde pa kaya ?kahit anong screening lang ? T.T syang eh

    ReplyDelete
  18. sna nman pde pa .. khit pang gulo lang , or some task ...heLp !! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  19. parang complete na yata yong list nila...

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow tagal na nitong post. now ko lang nabasa kasi anonymous gamit ko. jericho pala to. yeah i actually made it to the top 25 sa davao pero i was 18 already. eh they're looking for 17 db? sayang haha. well its okay. i already knew na i wouldnt make it but i still tried . haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello there.. sayang naman at di pasok ang age mo, pero at least you tried, and being on top 25 is not bad at all..

      Delete

Say Something