Saturday, July 2, 2011

Presenting the X-Men First Class and the Nemesis


They are invincible. They are powerful. They are gifted. They are mutants. They are the X Men.

I am a super fan of X-Men. My childhood would have not been that fun without the X-Men. I remember we used to imitate characters of X-Men during my third Grade. I imitated Cyclopse because he is so cool. He is always wearing that special shade, and don’t you ever dare touch his shade or else a laser fire will blow up your face.

Marvel, the creator of X-Men just recently released X-Men First class movie. Since I am a fun fan, I haven’t missed the chance to watch the movie because I know they will feature the first batch of X-Men in the Movie. I found out that X-Men is not the original name given to people with special power. They were used to be called “Mutants”. They are also human, but some part of their genes have evolved, that’s why they possess special powers and extraordinary abilities and this have made them different from other people.

Mutants used to hide themselves from the public. Despite the peculiarity in their personalities, they still tried their best to live normally.

Here are the Mutants in the X-Men First Class.




















Real Name: Charles Xavier

Mutant Name: Professor X

Mutation: Mental telepathy and Reading of Mind





















Real Name: Erik Lehnsherr

Mutant Name: Magneto

Mutation: Generate and Control Magnetism




















Real Name: Raven

Mutant Name: Mystique

Mutation: Shape Shifting



















Real Name: Henry Hank McCoy

Mutant Name: Big Foot/Beast

Mutation: Super Smart/big foot



















Real Name: Armando Munoz

Mutant Name: Darwin

Mutation: reactive evolution




















Real Name:Sean Cassidy

Mutant Name: Banshee

Mutation: Supersonic soundwave




















Real Name: Angel Salvadore

Mutant Name: Angel

Mutation: Flying and spitting acidic saliva




















Real Name: Alex Summers

Mutant Name: Havok

Mutation: Absorb Energy And Discharge as blast


And yes, Cyclopes is not included in the first class. I saw Professor X and Erik tried to recruit Wolverine in the first class but he replied “Go fuck yourself”. So it’s just like a cameo appearance in the movie.




I don’t know if he is considered on the first class.

And of course, X-Men won’t be complete without the nemesis, the Hellfire club. Here are the opponents of the X-Men First class:



















Name: Sebastian Shaw

Mutation: Absorb Kinetic Energy





















Name: White Queen

Mutation: Telepath and transform her body into diamond




















Name:  Azazel

Mutation: Teleportation




















Name:  Riptide

Mutation: Whirlwind

In the movie, I found the reason why Magneto revolt against Professor X and why Professor X could not walk and how they’ve come up with the name X-Men and why Beast looks like what he is right now. I still want to know how did they convince wolverine to join the X-Men and when did Cyclopse came in? Calling Marvel, we are waiting for X-Men Second Class.

19 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of XMen. Can't wait for the next movie release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to watch the movie again after reading your post. :) Thank you for sharing this! btw, joined in your GFC
    - sionee

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! i grew up reading Marvel comics! 0_o

    - Dennis Galvez

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually LOLed in the theater when Professor X got shot. I guess I did not expect him losing his legs in something as trivial as a perfectly placed bullet wound.
    But that is just me,.... :p

    ____
    Much love, Christia

    Consolidated list to help SENDONG victims from Christia's World

    ReplyDelete
  5. not a fan of xmen but i've watched this movie. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Havent seen the movie yet. I just know them because I play this in computer since I was young.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ui,kakapanood ko lang nito sa bus.!!! sooo that's why napilay si Prof X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge fan of X-Men, I think i like the old ones better. great review btw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. parang ang layu ng mga actor at actreses sa personality ng character sana nagaya din nila yung itsura

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm an avid fan of Marvel characters from Superman,Batman to X-Men. I enjoy the fantastic and beyond imagination hi-tech production of their movies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah i'm a big fan, i have the collection of Xmen cartoons and movies

    My recent post Bangungot ng bagyong Sendong

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great movie! Wolverine is still my fave X-men character though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my favorite anime ever! I love Gambit..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am an x men fan too .i so love wolrverine,lakas ng appeal

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not really a fan of these character but I learned to appreciate them after watching the movie. :)
    http://www.pinaymom-in-germany.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you really done a great job in compiling the cartoons with the characters in the latest x-men... Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you guys for appreciating this post

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting compilation of anime characters!

    Hopping from http://www.ka-nau.com
    Enjoy the weekend and have a meaningful holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Say Something