Thursday, January 20, 2011

How to Mend a Broken Heart?



People will always come and go, even your dearest boyfriend or girlfriend may go. If you are really not meant to each other, you have no other option but to let him or her go and move on.

However, letting go and moving on are a thousand times easier said than done. There are a lot of things to be considered, and the most important part that must be considered is the heart itself. It does not mean literally breaking, but it really hurts to see somebody you already learn to love and you used to be with leaving and literally going out of your life.

If you are in this kind of situation, please take a look at my “Mend your breaking heart” tool kit:

1. Tell it to the world

C’mon, cheer up. Do not stay inside your room the whole day and feel the pain. It really helps to gather all your friends or families or even people you do not know and share about your burden. You must be open, or else it will burst out right within you, and you know what will happen next, yes, Pimples. I’m sure you don’t want it to happen. So blurt it out.

2. Eat sweets

Connection? Well, I still believe that eating sweets is a good stress reliever. Take a bite of a cupcake and icing to at least alleviate the bitterness in you.

3. Watch drama movies

Relax! You might be scolding at me now saying “What? I am depress and you want me to watch depressing movies?” Well I still say yes. Watch the most dramatic movie you’ve ever known. Why? Well, don’t spill your tears over unworthy things. Crying over spilled milk is nonsense, better to cry over a movie. Does it make sense?

4. Watch concert

Oh yeah. Life should go on. You should enjoy life. So go out and watch concerts so that your world will still rock on even without him or her.

That’s all. And in case you are asking how I knew about this stuff, well, I just learned it from the Music Video of the song “Wag Na” by Yeng Constantino. I really like the song, I really like Yeng Constantino and I really like this video. Watch it here:

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog with a very nice video. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Say Something