Monday, January 10, 2011

Experience Minute Maid Pulpy Without Compromising Health

Minute Maid Pulpy-No Preservatives added
I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…It’s bottled juice. Is that even possible? So I thought maybe... I should buy and try one to confirm if their advertisement is true. And true indeed, I can say that this is the most natural and the most healthy juice drink in the world. I am really amaze with Minute Maid Pulpy. I am not actually a fan of juice drink because of the preservatives, but Minute Maid has proven me wrong. I am now an official fan and drinker of Minute Maid Pulpy.


I didn’t believe it the first time I heard it’s got no preservatives added. So I read the ingredients (even the fine print) and everything checked out!



It really has NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED! That means it doesn’t have ingredients that may turn out to be allergens, or worse...carcinogens! Whew! Now that’s healthy goodness that tastes so good, I can't believe this is still possible for product like this. I have been looking for juice drink that we can really enjoy without worrying about the side effect, and Minute Maid Pulpy is I think the answer.



So okay, it’s got no preservatives added. That’s really good, right? Not just because it doesn’t have those icky, harmful ingredients, but it also means... staying fit and healthy while enjoying a doze of Minute Maid. For all those who are health conscious, this is the best option for you. I even think supplying my grandparents with this juice because this is not only health friendly, but will also help revitalize your energy because it contains vitamins and minerals that our body needs to combat diseases.



So far anyone who still has a hard time believing that Minute Maid has got no preservatives added - meaning it's THAT natural, it's almost like it's plucked straight from the tree, it's just as Mother Nature wanted your orange juice to be, it's got nothing but the good stuff yes, none of those potentially toxic stuff that can harm your brain, kidneys, heart; cause tumors aargh- the list of preservatives' bad effects just go on!!! Anyway, just to prove a point on just how good Minute Maid Pulpy is 'cause it's got NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED, I'm gonna recommend this Minute Maid to my family and friends. Only few products like this that enable you to enjoy life's goodness without compromising the health. Imagine drinking an orange juice that tastes like a fresh orange juice taken straight away from the tree. I really enjoy the pulpy thingy on this juice drink because it makes me feel like eating an orange fruit. In general, I really enjoyed drinking Minue Maid Pulpy because I know I am not compromising my health, unlike other juice drinks out there.



Feels good to know about the real pulpy deal, right? C’mon show me a smile on the comment box, and you might win yourself a Really Pulpy Deal! (That’s a chance to win a Minute Maid gift pack simply by commenting. Sweet! C'mon you just might be picked as the lucky 'commentor'!)

Love,
The Newly Minute Maid Pulpy fan-Shirgie



48 comments:

  1. tlga? no preservatives? wow cool! Imma try this out sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mary, Oo nga eh, no preservatives, super healthy yan, try it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing i like with Minute Maid is that pulp, you will know its authentic orange inside with no preservatives and artificial flavor

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Flow, yeah, me too...and it's sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @LindaN, yes it is. It's good for the health

    ReplyDelete
  6. no preservatives added.

    yes it's good for everybody's health and having it pure orange inside gives you more vitamins and keeps you away from sickness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you nailed it @baby. Health is the primary concern of this product.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with your blogpost Shirgie!
    I love Minute Maid Pulpy! It's refreshing. It's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Vicmadz, yeah, and it's a good stress reliever for busy people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the first person who gave me this Minute Maid Pulpy juice is my boyfriend. And its good to know that he really cares for me because of all the juices that can be bought and which is much lesser with minute maid, still he bought this for me. Because it has no preservative and nutritious drink.

    thanks for choosing the best juice with real pulps. Love it! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  11. @zylsjournal, how sweet and how thoughtful your boyfriend is. He knows the best for you that's why he chose Minute Maid Pulpy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmmm... pulpy goodness =P~ plus it's healthy! i should try one someday soon haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Kaling, you should. A lot of benefits you can get from this juice drink.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Anonymous, hehehe, thank you for agreeing. I know you are Dennis.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog., I sooo agree with you!

    I wasn't really a big fan of orange juice.. But the moment I tried Minute Maid Pulpy, I just can't get enough of it... What makes it different? It has real pulp, and it tastes so natural!!! Highly recommended..

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Shilimoi, wow, nice comment shelley. Thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete
  17. hmmm... minute maid... reminds me of someone, hahahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Techi Gurl, that somebody could be so special, sweet and thoughtful that you resemble him with minute maid. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Yeah right! It is really good to know that Minute Maid Pulpy is No Preservatives Added. Natural Orange Juice is a good cleanser and lots of health benefit but orange juice should be consumed fairly. We know the saying be moderate in everything we do, drink eat… Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Kira, you are right. this juice is simply amazing. Thanks for dropping a comment

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeah Minute Maid Pulpy really tastes good. Aside from its delicious taste, Minute Maid has no preservatives added so you can guarantee that it is really healthy. Galing!! !

    ReplyDelete
  22. @sandra, galing talaga ng minute maid diba?...

    ReplyDelete
  23. ok... i will try minute maid na rin... sabi mo eh... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Ayachan, hehehe, it would not take a minute to try minute maid..sarap nyan

    ReplyDelete
  25. @vincent, you would surely love it even more if you try it..thanks for dropping the comment

    ReplyDelete
  26. @anonymous...hehehee...ok, thank you kahit yan lang comment mo...

    ReplyDelete
  27. The only drink I buy at school...
    Softdrinks a no no for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. @KanJinn, this could be a good national juice drink and all school should sell this instead of soda.

    ReplyDelete
  29. sounds very delicious and healthy :D i have tried it before but after reading this blog, hmmm let me get a minute maid puply juice! yummmm

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow! i wanna try some again! i had tried it before but had a doubt of having too much preservatives, but after reading this, haha i am convinced.. wow..

    ReplyDelete
  31. @khylee, really? It's a decision you won't regret

    ReplyDelete
  32. Is that pulpy thing natural? if it is, this is super cool indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! No preservatives! Sounds good and healthy. I should try this one out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. @Precious, true indeed, don't be the last to testify on this. Try it now

    ReplyDelete
  35. @Precious, true indeed, don't be the last to testify on this. Try it now

    ReplyDelete
  36. sarap naman ng Minute Maid..sooooper healthy..yum yum yum

    ReplyDelete
  37. @Papachupz, thanks for dropping a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  38. i totally agree with you that we should share the benefits of Minute Maid to family and friends, specially to our grandparents because at their age, they are very sensitive to foods that are not 'healthy'. They have to watch out for - heart diseases, diabetis, osteoporosis, etc.

    Minute Maid is a healthy start to maintain a proper and healthy diet.

    Hope you could share your thoughts on my blog too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. @rdnofera,

    thank you so much for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Shirgie,
    Minute Maid is indeed a great drink for everyone! Nice blog post :)
    Hopefully you could also drop me a comment or pulpy smile on my BLOG POST HERE ^_^
    Blessings and Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Minute Maid is actually Yumi's favorite drink. She likes it so much that we buy her a liter every 2-3 days because she can really drink so much. :) We ask some from her too and she is so willing to share the drink with us.

    My husband and I really like buying Minute Maid for her because we know it's all natural and will be healthy for our daughter.

    (Hope I get to win. We could sure use the 1 month supply for her!^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Minute Maid has been my regular buddy ever since it was introduced in the market. This is indeed a natural source of vitamin C which I needed the most.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi guys, thank you for participating and for dropping a comment. And I would like to congratulate our last commenter Jackie for winning the one Month Supply of Minute Maid. See the Minute Maid announcement on this page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/MinuteMaid.ph

    ReplyDelete

Say Something